Just got back from Cisco’s Physical Security Business Unit Partner Fair and I’m very excited by the interest our combined solution generated. As a Technology Ecosystem Program Partner in the networked physical security space, we are working with Cisco to deliver a single view into network and physical security operations.
At the event, we presented our integrated solution which includes the Kratos monitoring and management platform integrated with Cisco’s Video Surveillance Operations Manager (VSOM) and Physical Access Manager (CPAM) to deliver robust management capabilities for physical security clients. The solution was well received by Cisco personnel and some of the points that were of high interest included the ability of the integrated solution to:
- Deliver unified views of key health and status metrics specific to an environment
- Provide automated network discovery of all relevant IP and non-IP devices and their interconnections
- Reduce complexity and shortens the resolution time for problems
- Provide drill-down capabilities from a global perspective to an individual device
- Automate rules, actions, alerts, and desired responses with a comprehensive event platform
Check out the screen shot of the integrated solution we are working with Cisco on for a single view into network and physical security operations:
Are you involved in the physical security space or looking for partnering opportunities? If so, reach out to us
, it would be great to hear from you and see if we can work together.