The latest versions of NeuralStar and dopplerVUE will be released for general availability in October. As a special preview of the new releases, here are three key enhancements (although there were dozens of new features): VMware monitoring, application monitoring for Linux environments and out-of-the box BMC Remedy integration for enterprise environments.
VMware Monitoring - manage the complex and dynamically changing relationships that exist across your virtualized environment.
• Discover VM hosts and associated instance systems
• Monitor the health and status of the virtual environment
• Track and compare the resource usage of the VM host and its instances
• Capture alerts and notifications from VMware
Click on image for larger view.
Application and Server Monitoring for Linux Environments – monitor critical applications and services such as MySQL and Apache.
• Monitor Linux server performance and availability
• Track and alert on the availability of the Apache and MySQL applications
• Quickly see and alert on the relationships between Apache or MySQL and the host server
• Manage application fault and performance issues from a single intuitive web console
Out of the Box BMC Remedy Integration – improve troubleshooting and accelerate the remediation process.
• Centralize the tracking of all network failure related tickets
• Accelerate the remediation process by quickly creating, updating or deleting tickets using a menu from an alarm or device view
• Collaborate more effectively by aligning your NMS and help desk ticketing system to keep technicians and end users up to date on the status of tickets
If you’re interested in learning more about any of these new capabilities, please let us know and we would be happy to give you a customized demo of how we can meet your needs.
As soon as users start complaining about slow performance, the finger pointing usually starts within the IT team. Is it the network or the application that is causing the performance issue? Who is to blame, the network or the application team?
This is a common scenario in many organizations. IT teams are using multiple disparate tools with no integration to monitor applications and the network and the finger pointing continues with no resolution in sight. The tools are either too high level to find root causes of problems, or so low level they are hard use to be effective.
The easiest way to avoid situations like this is to implement an integrated network and application performance monitoring solution. Kratos Networks partners with Nastel Technologies, a premier global provider of Application Performance Monitoring and Business Transaction Performance to address these issues.
Our joint solution provides IT managers with a real-time, end-to-end analysis of the performance and availability of all network, application, server, services and business transactions in dynamic, customizable dashboards. This integrated view of user services and their dependencies helps us end the finger pointing and increase productivity for end-users.
Screenshot of application and network performance monitoring.
IT managers can use the combined solution to:
•troubleshoot and isolate the root cause of problems between the network, applications and servers
•predict potential IT failures and latency problems and take proactive action to avoid them
•filter alerts and warnings across network and application domains
•automatically resolve many IT issues without human involvement
Want more information about our integrated network and application performance management solution? Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-888-388-3669.
IT Management Tips, Tools & News - http://t.co/64HMBLvJ
Thank You for Visiting Kratos Networks at Cisco Live - http://t.co/BhxRfJV8
Ever dreamed of winning a big screen TV or a training session valued at $3,000? Stop by #2618, speak with our team and get registered! #CLUS