- Produce more meaningful and granular alerts including the ability to perform sophisticated Complex Event Processing correlations that integrate heterogeneous, but related types of management data
- Accelerate root-cause and impact analysis by integrating and correlating management data about the availability and performance of applications, servers, network elements, and security components
- Process extremely large volumes of streaming event data in memory, robustly seeking out meaningful patterns across large or distributed, enterprise-grade networks
- Perform near instantaneous analysis, to proactively identify and prevent issues before they impact users, and dramatically lower the Mean-Time-To-Resolution (MTTR)
- Gain unified dashboard views of key physical security health and status metrics for servers, physical security devices (both IP and non-IP) and the network
- Get real-time alerts for immediate outage impact awareness
- Reduce troubleshooting complexity and shorten the resolution time for problems with complete visibility of the entire physical security delivery chain
If you’re interested in learning more about any of these new capabilities, please let us know and we would be happy to provide more details. It would also be great to get your feedback on what features you find most useful.